Apply by March 1st for the Early Decision Internship opportunity and April 1st for all others.
GPA QUESTIONS? Most SBS opportunities require you to be in good academic standing with a 2.0 or higher. The SBS Study Abroad award is open to all students in approved IPO programs (requiring a 2.5 or higher). First semester transfer students (without an established UMass GPA) are also welcome to apply.
HAVE FINANCIAL NEED? Be sure to update your General Application regardless of whether you apply for anything else. A submitted General Application opens you to opportunities that don’t require any other action – there are cases when AcademicWorks automatically applies for you! But also consider applying for our SBS Financial Aid scholarship.
Interested in getting started?
Take these steps in AcademicWorks:
- Complete (or update) the General Application
- Complete the SBS Conditional Application (just one question)
- Once submitted, AcademicWorks will create a list of “recommended opportunities” curated just for you. There may be more options than our SBS scholarships.
- First semester SBS transfer students, we strongly encourage you to upload a copy of a transcript from your previous institution as part of your application.
- And remember, if you have financial need, complete the General Application as soon as possible.