On March 8 at 5:00 PM EST, AlphaSights is hosting a webinar, Applying Your Language Skills in an International Environment.
Are you bilingual? AlphaSights is looking for language speakers interested in launching a client-facing career on a dynamic, global team. Interested in hearing from bilingual team members and getting your questions about our roles answered? Attend our webinar and apply for our open roles below.
AlphaSights Webinar: Applying Your Language Skills in an International Environment
- Tuesday, March 8th from 5:00 – 6:00 PM EST
- RSVP here: https://ripplematch.com/t/8a2b6a2f
We are currently interested in hiring students with Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Portuguese language skills, but all bilingual students are welcome to attend and apply to our client-facing roles! We are able to accept 3 year OPT extensions for STEM students for our roles and we can provide additional sponsorship to Portuguese speakers.
- US Associate Program – Asian International Team (Fluency in Hindi, Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin Preferred)
- US/Asia Associate Transfer Program (Fluency in Korean, Japanese or Mandarin Preferred)
- Associate Program (Portuguese Fluency)
- Associate Program in New York and San Francisco (Any Language Fluency)
To qualify for these teams, you must be eligible to work in the locations in which they are based. We are willing to accept three year OPT extensions for interested STEM students for all of our roles. We are willing to provide full sponsorship for Portuguese speakers.”