Join Granite IN-PERSON for their Info Session
Wednesday, October 5th
Isenberg Rm N145
Join Greg Collard, Recruiting Manager at Granite Telecommunications, to learn more about the company’s history, culture, and available opportunities.
Granite is a telecommunications solutions provider for businesses and government facilities across the U.S. and Canada. They pride themselves as being the one stop shop for telcom services (phone/internet/etc.) for companies with multiple locations across the nation.
• 2500+ employees currently
• Headquartered in North Quincy, MA (very accessible via public transportation – Red Line North Quincy Station)
• Granite hires based upon work ethic and they seek students who are very coachable and who want to learn and grow in their careers
• They have a culture of learning and self-growth; they are a huge believer in promoting from within
• They have huge programs surrounding Health & Wellness and Philanthropy (can read more about this on their website)
Granite currently employs over 70 UMass Amherst grads.
Greg will talk about many of their entry level, full-time, positions and summer internship opportunities they have available. Check all their listings in Handshake to learn more.
They are open to all hiring across all majors.