At A Free Bird, multimedia volunteers design, create and edit graphic content for internal and external stakeholders. You will support all teams by collecting, managing, and producing engaging content for distribution across all of the organization’s digital channels. Some projects you may be tasked with include the following: digital design for the website and communications team, fundraising campaigns, and/or crafting artistic programs materials for the children we support.
- Support all departments in identifying, securing, and producing content for distribution across website, social channels, and external vendors
- Design engaging and creative content for both marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Manage toolkits and content packages for partners and influencers to encourage broad engagement around major campaign launches and milestones
- Create layouts, CADS, vector objects, print files, and marketing materials specifically with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Produce 2D/3D motion graphics to support our programs
- Iterate on content based on stakeholder feedback and data
- 2-5+ years of experience in Multimedia or related field
- Ability to “story tell”; create compelling and meaningful output
- Fluency in tools such as Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite to design infographics and other visual products
- Ability to visualize, conceptualize and design dynamic images
- Experience with illustration, editing, and production
- Capacity for video editing, including ability to cut clips from a longer video
- An entrepreneurial mindset – looking for someone to taken an idea and run with it
***Internships are unpaid and for credit only. If you are not receiving college credit for this internship you will not be eligible.
If selected for an interview, you will be asked to provide examples of your work that are relevant to the position.
This position requires a three month commitment and at least 5 – 10 hours per week.
Due to Covid-19, our operations are 100% remote.Proper at home working capabilities include laptop, phone, and connection to reliable internet connectivity. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least twice per week.
There are a number of opportunities within the Multimedia Department, including but not limited to:
- Graphic Designer
- UX/UI Design
- Video Editor
- Post Production Coordinator
- Production Associate
- Visual Effects Artist
- Colorist, Illustrator
- Photo Retoucher