AdDaptive Intelligence is looking for talented individuals with the motivation to master digital media, ad tech, and programmatic advertising. The Account Coordinator will work closely with internal teams, clients and partners to execute and optimize programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, social and video channels, as well as provide critical day-to-day support and service. The Account Coordinator could be based in Waltham, MA or in the surrounding New England area.
As a key member of our team, the Account Coordinator will regularly work with all divisions including account management, sales, marketing, business development, product, and operations. Candidates must be comfortable taking risks and have an entrepreneurial spirit that will allow them to be successful in a dynamic start-up culture.
- Support a number of publisher and agency account teams to communicate campaign details, provide inventory forecasts, and assist in the execution of programmatic campaigns
- Own campaign performance, analytics and pacing; explore opportunities for optimization
- Navigate programmatic media technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party data, ad servers and ad exchanges
- Data analysis in Excel, including Pivot Tables & basic statistics
- Assist Managers and senior teammates in executing account initiatives
- Assist Sales team in developing and executing marketing campaigns and materials
- Proactive, self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress
- Analytical thinker; ability to solve problems using data and marketing performance
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to provide world-class, professional client service and support
- Desire to work with AdTech, RTB and Audience Data
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet capabilities
- 0-1 year of experience