Do you have what it takes?
Are you driven to be better? To do more? Do you have confidence and a natural entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen? Do you thrive in a dynamic, people-oriented environment? If this sounds like you, then you’re halfway there to unleashing your potential as an independent agent in the Benefits Advisor role with Aflac.
Get hands-on experience as an Aflac Benefits Advisor
As an Aflac sales intern, you won’t be a mere observer. You’ll get real-life experience by working directly with business owners to deliver supplemental benefits and value-added services to their employees. You will be working directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees with a brand that helps employers and their employees through direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should a covered accident/sickness occur.
As an Aflac sales intern, you’ll:
•Generate new business opportunities using the power of your social and in-person networks.
•Build and maintain business relationships.
•Connect with customers and provide service and support.
Reap the benefits of your own hard work:
Being an Aflac sales intern can make success in all forms possible. You’ll set your own goals and hours, and your office is anywhere you want it to be – whether it’s the local coffee shop, an outdoor cafe or your home. Your own trajectory and terms mean you can work while setting aside time for studies and fun.
Other advantage include:
• Real business-to-business sales experience.
• Access to comprehensive, ongoing training, complete with sales coaches and mentors to help build your practice.
• Competitive commissions; payment comparable to effort.
• A broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help employers and their employees.
• Work/lifestyle flexibility-full autonomy to make your own schedule and work when you want.
• The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products at the worksite inthe U.S.
We’re more than the average duck!
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. As a sales intern, you’ll take the first step in what could be a satisfying and rewarding career. After all, many of our most successful benefits advisors began their careers as sales interns, too.
Our legacy speaks for itself:
• Considered a world leader in volunteer benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 40 million people worldwide
• Listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies”
• Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
• Received an A.M. rating of “A+ (superior)”
Aflac agents are independent agents of Aflac, and are not employees of Aflac. Certain criminal convictions may prohibit you from becoming an independent licensed agent under state and/or federal law.