Our hiring offices across Massachusetts, Maine, & New Hampshire are currently looking for fall candidates to join our sales internship program!
Get Hands-On Benefits Advisor Experience as an Aflac Sales Intern:
Ready to join the next generation of Aflac leaders? If you’re outgoing, determined and ready to take control of your future, a sales internship with Aflac could be the start of something big.
Join Forces with the Duck and Learn How To:
• Generate new business opportunities through social media, personal networking and referrals
• Perform a needs analysis to identify employer values, objectives and pain points
• Recognize different buyer behaviors and overcome common sales objections
• Support in-person and virtual sales presentations for local business owners
• Provide customer service, enrollment and claims support to new and existing policyholders
• Full-time student in a related field of study with a preferred GPA of 2.5 or above
• Willingness to obtain a life and health insurance license; study resources provided
• Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without need of current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
• One semester of volunteer experience or student organization involvement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Strong decision-making skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize work
Why Partner with Aflac?
• We’re a leader in supplemental insurance policies – protecting over 50 million people worldwide
• World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 15th consecutive year in 2021
• World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 19th year in 2020
• Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best and S&P
• Donated more than $150 million toward pediatric cancer research