Blood Services: Blood Drive Donor Ambassador
Location: EASTERN MA: Norfolk County (Metro Boston), Barnstable County (Cape, Islands, and Southeast), Plymouth County (Cape, Islands, and Southeast), Bristol County (Cape, Islands, and Southeast), Suffolk County (Metro Boston), Essex County (Northeast), Middlesex County (Northeast), Martha’s Vineyard (Cape, Islands, and Southeast), Nantucket (Cape, Islands, and Southeast), Dukes County (Cape, Islands, and Southeast), Remote, Statewide (Regional)
- Welcoming and greeting donors at local blood drives, assist with donor sign in and intake and/or assisting donors in the Hospitality area.
- Ensure that donors have all relevant information and that questions are answered appropriately.
- Model positive customer service to Red Cross blood donors and the community.
- Be available and punctual to the assigned volunteer schedule
- Minimum 1 shift/month. Blood drives are scheduled weekdays during morning and afternoon hours to 7:00pm. NO WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to display professionalism and communicate with diverse populations.
- Ability to read and speak English in an understandable manner.
- Ability to represent the Red Cross to blood donors and support the Red Cross mission.
- Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community
- Network with people from your community
- Develop customer service skills that can last a lifetime
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- Donor Ambassador Training
- To Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. o Engage with blood donors to make the donation experience fulfilling and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.