Business Development Representative
Are you looking to make an immediate impact at one of the hottest companies in the area! Jumpstart your sales career at aPriori Technologies, who Forbes.com recently identified as one of The Best Enterprise Software Startup company to work for.
aPriori was also recently named, “Cool Vendor” in Product Design and Lifecycle by the Gartner group. We are looking for a confident and motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding sales and marketing team as a New Business Development Representative. Come join an experienced leader, with a start-up feel, to help drive new business opportunities and continue our rapid YOY growth.
Did you know that close to 40% of S&P 500 CEOs either started in or have Sales & Marketing backgrounds. We are looking for recent college grads that want to learn the sales basics and start forming the foundation of a successful career.
· Proactively generate leads and opportunities through cold calling and prospect follow up
· Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
· Support of marketing programs and campaigns (i.e. direct mail and events)
· Identify and track industry trends to identify new business opportunities.
· Communicate the value proposition for aPriori products to decision makers.
· Collaborate with the outside sales team regularly to ensure success and impact bottom line.
· 1-3 years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
· Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to identify, qualify, and prioritize prospects.
· Ability to speak with individuals of all levels inside and outside the organization
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce preferred.
Position offers outstanding benefits package and extremely competitive base salary along with a generous performance based commission structure.
Please note during Covid aPriori is working remotely. Post-Covid this position will return working at our headquarters in Concord, MA.