Staff Functional Consultant
Launch your career with a growing Cloud Consulting company.
This entry level role will focus on customer project delivery and management, “big data” HR analytics, and software development and provide a rich learning experience to make an impact on the business.
Learning: Gain proficiency in ArcLight Consulting’s core products and processes by working as an entry level Associate Consultant which offers career growth in a variety of future specializations. Product knowledge will be gained through: coaching, on the job training, meetings and self-study.
Customer Project Delivery: Depending on the role, candidates can contribute to a wide range of initiatives such as:
· Analyzing customer requirements and developing functional specifications for a new feature;
· Rapid prototyping;
· Developing easy-to-use user interfaces to promote product usage;
· Leverage workflow, collaboration, and social networking technologies to enhance our product portfolio.
Internal Process Optimization: Work with peers to continuously improve ArcLight’s delivery model to provide the most value to customers.
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Demonstrated analytical abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong academic performance;
- Intermediate to expert level excel skills. Access experience is a plus;
- English fluency (written and verbal) required;
- Technical foundation and experience in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, PL/SQL, etc.). Any experience with Oracle is a plus;
· Bachelor’s degree
· Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
· This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Who We Are
ArcLight Consulting is a leading consultancy specializing in Oracle’s Human Capital Management technologies. Our commitment and performance has led us to become CEI and Gold Partner certified by Oracle. You can find out more about ArcLight Consulting at