BMCS is a family owned business built on innovation and integrity, providing unmatched service and support to our customers and our employees. We are building a growing team to help identify and grow the BMCS of tomorrow. We seek to hire, motivate and retain the best people in the right positions. We are looking for an IT administrator for our in house systems and networking needs.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Monitor the company network daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other related systems
- Review application logs
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Inventory and track company IT assets
- Configure and manage devices in Active Directory
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Excited by technology and driven to learn
- Proficient in Office 365
- Ability to respond to help desk requests (some after hour work may be required on a limited basis)
- Ability to obtain up to a Secret Clearance is required for this position
BMCS office in Concord MA or customer locations as needed.
Beyond Mission Capable Solutions LLC maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.