BLEND360 is a multi-award winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance.
Our All Stars Program is a 6-month consultant training program for master’s graduates in Analytics, Statistics, and other quantitative programs. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from top Data Scientists, work on real-world analytics projects, and gain experience with Fortune 500 clients across a variety of verticals.
The primary objective of this program is to develop participants into productive, client engaged BLEND360 employees and set the foundation to build a fast track career in one of 3 areas:
BI/Marketing Analytics .
The All-Star focused on BI/Marketing Analytics will:
* Work with client to translate Marketing strategy to specific analyses and resulting recommendations
* Work within a fast-paced, action-oriented environment
* Conduct analyses to support the business, across one or more areas of insight
* Present analysis findings and insights to the client Marketing organization
* Develop dashboard reports in Tableau to support the broader set of Marketing stakeholders
* Work with Decisioning platform and enterprise data in an EDW / Analytics Sandbox environment
* Collaborate with data team to configure fact tables that support the broader analytics team
* Collaborate and support other team members with data preparation, vestigation, methodology and development
* Work directly with the client to understand business goals, methodology considerations and timing for analysis and reporting work
MS in Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, or other quantitative field with some experience in Marketing
* Independent thinker, prepared to provide situational analysis and recommendations for moving things forward
* Ability to evaluate customer requirements and modify analyses and deliverables accordingly
* Ability to work closely with colleagues and client teams towards building a collective body of decisioning insights
* Strong knowledge of accessing and analyzing data in a data warehouse environment
* Ability to investigate data (vetting, anomaly detection and resolution, etc.)
* Experience in marketing analytics (CRM/Digital experience a plus)
* Ability to craft data stories through visualizations and derive insights from data
* Strong skills in Excel and data visualization e.g., Tableau, Power BI