We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring a Sensory Co-Op in Boston, MA.
In this role, the coop gets exposure to:
- How to set-up internal tastings including descriptive panel and alignment tasting panels from start to finish
- Gathering data and analysis to find compelling info needed to communicate to NPD team and other stakeholders
- Opportunities to run your own study using our consumers who come through the tour center
- Ongoing research in sensory for alcoholic beverages. Opportunity for personal research study.
Best for you if you’re interested in:
- Consumer Product Testing
- Data analysis and interpretation for use in product development
- Consumer psychology and consumption behaviors
- Problem solving
- Willing to fail fast and improve faster
- Able to juggle many different types of projects at once
- Positive & Passionate about your work
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits for our Co-ops including paid sick time, 401K program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP0, pre-tax deductions for MBTA passes, and worker’s comp. Not to mention, brown bag lunches with senior leadership, assigned mentors, and social events with other co-ops.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.