BRIGADE is looking for a copywriting intern to join our team for fall/winter 2021.
10 weeks, part-time, hours based on availability.
Fall/Winter Semester 2021-2022
Interested? Submit you resume, cover letter, and examples of your work if…
- A nice person.
- Detail oriented, curious, and thorough.
- Interested in creating content for traditional and digital media.
- Passionate about words.
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated.
- Versatile, with experience moving between different kinds of projects (and the desire to do that).
- Humble and eager to learn.
- An awesome portfolio or work samples.
- Strong writing and copy editing skills.
- An understanding of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and when it’s ok to break the rules.
- Experience writing long and short-form copy — from headlines to social media posts to blogs.
- The ability to change your writing style/tone of voice for different clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in brand design (appreciated but not required).
If hired for the internship, you can expect to:
- Assist the team with copy for identity and naming projects, collateral, brochures, presentation decks, blog posts, social media content, and more.
- Learn the ins and outs of a fast-paced brand services agency.
- Contribute to real-life client projects.
- Work on a project for your own portfolio.
- Collaborate with our copywriter, creative directors, designers, and accounts team, who will happily provide feedback and advice.
- Receive a letter of recommendation based on your performance.
We believe that, in addition to an invaluable experience working in a world-class brand services agency, interns should get paid. Compensation for this internship is $15/hr.
Sound good? Send us your application by Oct 22nd, 2021.