The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created the first open front-to-back platform – State Street Alpha – that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain, sounds like a challenge you are up for.
Currently Offering 6-month Co-op positions for the following opportunities:
- Associate FIX Analyst
- Technical Business Analyst
- SaaS Operations Engineer
- Marketing & Sales Data Management
- IT Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Software Engineer
What you will be responsible for:
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Logically structure complex issues and communicate conclusions and alternatives.
- Develop financial models and scenario analysis to substantiate recommendations.
- Research large amounts of data that requires consolidation to allow business case analysis.
- Meet financial planning needs in a timely and accurate manner; provide monthly, quarterly and year-end corporate reporting and analysis.
- Provide other ad hoc analysis as required.
- Learn how an enterprise CRM system works in practice and become familiar with processes and related integrated systems necessary for supporting a global B2B sales organization. Identify top target firms in applicable market segments and work with Inside Sales team to research and validate prospects based on Charles River’s sales process.
- Work with Sales and Client Services to understand clients’ and prospects’ evolving organizational structures and ensure they are properly mapped in the CRM system.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to follow data cleansing best practices, with a focus on ensuring complete and up to date market intelligence and competitive win/loss data for top target firms.
- Learn how a Sales organization manages its sales pipeline so that it can meet and exceed financial targets given a long and complex sales cycle.
- Writing programs in Java/C#
- Bug fixing in Java/C#/SQL
- Creating, executing, and monitoring Java unit and automation tests within framework
- Writing and running performance scripts
- Assisting with data mappings for interfaces
- Validating system enhancements, fixes, and user workflows
- Maintaining development and test environments by upgrading and maintaining databases and servers
- Gaining experience in a number of financial areas, including: trade order management, portfolio management, fixed income, compliance, equity, derivatives, real time pricing, analytics, etc.
- Work with product management stakeholders in developing detailed functional requirements
- Gather and analyze data to substantiate functional requirements
- Engage internal organizations and clients to validate functional requirements