The Chinese Progressive Association (CPA) is a grassroots community organization which works for full equality and empowerment of the Chinese community in Greater Boston and beyond, to improve living and working standards, and to involve ordinary people in decision-making.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the smooth functioning of daily office activities, including bookkeeping, database management, equipment and supplies inventory, overseeing IT systems and building maintenance, light correspondence, organization of mailings, and other organizational support.
- Manage office inventory, vendor files, and stocking of all supplies
- Responsible for equipment and office upkeep
- Basic server upkeep and liaison to IT support consultant
- Upkeep organizational databases and implement membership renewal system
- Day-to-day bill payments, bookkeeping, and Quickbooks entry
- Coordinate output of bimonthly newsletter and other mailings
- Coordination of event logistics, sponsorships, and promotional materials
- Support member and donor communications, light correspondence
- Responsible, accurate, honest, and detail-oriented
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, experience with Quickbooks preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, additional skills a plus
- Self-starting and a team player
- Support organization’s grassroots empowerment mission
- Bilingual Chinese/English preferred but not required
$45,000 to $50,000 depending on experience. Benefits include health, dental, life insurance, 403b, generous holiday/vacation time.
Resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinese Progressive Association, 28 Ash Street, Boston MA 02111