Choice Media & Communications is seeking Business Development Interns for the Fall 2021 semester! We are looking for sharp and savvy candidates with a great deal of initiative, a strong work ethic, warmth, superior writing and communication skills, and a genuine passion for the lifestyle and entertainment clientele Choice serves. Interns will be supervised by our Business Development Coordinator, Manning Mercer.
This will be an unpaid internship with the opportunity for school credit.
Interns will be asked to work 10 – 20 hours a week.
Interns will work remotely.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all that the Publicity world entails and the services that are offered to those who seek a partnership with a Media and Communications Company to grow their brand, business, or platform.
- Research potential clients.
- Contact potential clients on a weekly basis via email.
- Participate in briefing Zoom calls to meet clients, introduce them to Choice, and learn about their media and communications needs.
- Learn about the business development processes of finding, recruiting, and signing client letters of engagement.
- Have the means to work remotely with a personal computer or laptop, as well as access to a reliable internet connection
- Organizational aptitude and keen attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable by nature