ClearView is looking for highly motivated individuals who want to work in the healthcare industry to join our primary market research team, Expert Research Solutions, as Primary Research Coordinators. Prior experience in the biological sciences or healthcare industry is required as ClearView relies on this team for their expertise in the healthcare market.
The Primary Research Coordinator will be responsible for leveraging ClearView’s network of expert physician and payer advisors to support market research projects through scheduling phone interviews on behalf of the project team and compensating them for their time. Your role will focus on recruiting key opinion leaders and other relevant healthcare experts for project work and maintaining ClearView’s expert network. This position requires the ability to work with others on a project team, flexibility to changing demands, ability to manage multiple projects, and having an eye for process improvement.
- Expand your knowledge of market research best practices, the healthcare industry, and the consulting industry
- Collaborate with project teams to plan the primary market research required for projects and identify the most relevant experts across geographies and specialties for the research
- Manage daily recruiting operations on multiple projects simultaneously, including scheduling phone consultations with key opinion leaders to speak with the consulting staff, tracking the overall progress of each project against its goals and plan, and processing the honorarium payments for all interviewees
- Communicate directly with physicians and other experts to schedule interviews, track and respond to written requests, as well as build relationships for the company
- Communicate with project teams to ensure they are aware of the progress of their project and provide thought partnership on alternative ways to achieve project objectives
- Utilize phone, email, LinkedIn, and other methods to identify new experts to join our network
- Negotiate and process compensation for advisor consultations
- Meticulously update our internal CRM records following each project to track advisor activity and quality control
- Assist with accounting and processing of invoices from external vendors
- Learn State, National, and International Market Research / Recruiting laws to assist with maintaining ClearView’s compliance policies
The successful primary research coordinator candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a life sciences field OR 1 – 2 years’ work experience in a healthcare-related field or life sciences firm, or in a market research, sales, telemarketing, or investigative position, ideally focused on the pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare industry is preferred
- Life sciences research experience preferred
- Desire to build a career in and learn about market research and the healthcare industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability and willingness to make cold calls and speak with individuals at all professional levels
- Detail-oriented, with experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on project teams and with other recruiters to deliver high-quality work
- Ability to perform online research and creatively utilize other resources for research
- Willingness to support several projects at one time and the ability to deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Adheres to office professionalism and able to speak appropriately to individuals of all tenures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
The ideal candidate will be organized, research-oriented, creatively resourceful, and team-oriented. The individual will be interested in learning new skills and developing greater insight into the healthcare industry. The ability to multi-task under time constraints, attention to detail, and personal integrity are a must. Outstanding interpersonal skills and phone skills are required. This position offers opportunities for advancement.