Supporting the Volunteer Program Team, the French Translator will manage the translation of various documents from English to French. The position is extremely flexible and can be conducted remotely or in office depending on applicant need. The translated documents will consist of sourcing materials, such as job advertisements and job descriptions, with the hopes of increasing our job offering visibility.
Required Skill/ Experience
- Strong written communication skills in both French and English
- Time management skills
- Ability to thrive in and contribute to a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office tools
- Interest in global health issues, especially maternal and child health issues (preferred)
- Strong oral communication skills in both French and English (preferred)