Title: Claims (Lending and Operations) Intern
Timeframe: Summer 2022 with the potential of continuing thereafter
Work Location: Remote
Four intern positions
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
- Provide a high-quality customer service experience characterized by educating customers, keeping customers informed of next steps and answering customer questions.
- Review claim information to determine steps needed to complete the settlement of a claim.
- Document phone calls and claim information accurately and proficiently.
- Initiate and complete claim settlement transactions fitting express claim criteria.
- Actively engage in an inclusive team environment by providing process improvement ideas, participating in team meetings and team projects.
- Follow documented department claim procedures and requirements defined by claims good faith claim handling guidelines.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn