About Curriculum Associates:
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to our mission of making classrooms better places for teachers and students. We believe that—with the right materials and support—all children have the ability to succeed, and this idea inspires our engineering, product development, and service teams every day. We also believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students.
2021 Education Technology Fellowship:
Apply to a competitive six-month fellowship (this is a full-time, paid position from July to December) at the fastest growing company in the EdTech industry. This is a great opportunity for co-op students and recent college graduates. Learn the ins and outs of business, technology, and education from industry leaders, including EY’s 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year, CEO Rob Waldron. You’ll work with one of the teams below through October, assisting them as they prepare and provide support for customers partnering with Curriculum Associates for the 2021 school year. For the final three months, you’ll be placed in a compelling rotation, working closely with department leaders to help improve processes and reach quarterly goals.
What materials are needed to apply:
- Cover letter
Do one of these teams spark your interest?
- The Account Specialist Team works closely with educators partnering with CA in preparation for the school year ahead. On this team, you’ll assist various Account Specialists with account setup and district specific projects.
- The Auto-provisioning Team establishes and onboards over 2,200 auto-provisioning customers. On this team, you’ll work heavily with the auto-provisioning technology and with large datasets to ensure all schools and districts are up and running for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The Workbook Team assembles the student and staff rosters for many CA customers and inputs them into i-Ready. On this team, you’ll work with both large and small datasets in Excel to ensure schools and districts are prepared to utilize our i-Ready platform in the coming weeks.
Who we’re looking for:
- Motivated individuals looking for a challenging six-month experience
- Co-op student or recent college graduate (bachelor’s degree earned 2020 or 2021)
- Strong academic record with a GPA of 3.0 or higher; all majors are welcome
- Exceptional written, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain strong and professional relationships
- A keen attention to detail, and the ability to think critically and troubleshoot is crucial
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Comfort and experience working in Excel and with large, complex datasets
- Demonstrated interest in business, education, technology, or social entrepreneurship sectors
Impact you may have:
- Support key service teams across the company during our busy back-to-school season (July- September)
- Ensure all customers are onboarded into our i-Ready platform precisely and promptly
- Help troubleshoot and solve customer and technical issues using a multitude of resources
- Insight into departments at CA and the chance to learn more about the education technology industry
- Access to mentorship and a strong network of young professionals excelling in roles in business and education
- Professional Development lunches that include open forum discussions with company leaders
- The opportunity to work at one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2014
Have Questions? Email the Fellowship Team at FellowshipRecruiting@cainc.com