MKTG is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles via sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement and sponsorship marketing. MKTG’s mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, FedEx, P&G and Toyota. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
At MKTG, we offer a unique and rewarding program for anyone seeking entry into the lifestyle marketing industry. The Trainee Program is a six-month, full time, fully immersive employment opportunity that has proven to be an ideal way for individuals to gain practical industry experience. A full-time permanent position at the end of the program is based on performance and position availability and is not guaranteed.
The MKTG Digital Strategy team ensures that clients fully utilize and optimize their sponsorship assets from a social and digital perspective. As the MKTG Digital Content Production trainee you will become involved in all aspects of the video content production process; with an emphasis on social-first storytelling through pre-production logistics development and other content production elements. Through post-production projects, onsite shoot capture, creative ideation and in-depth immersion in the latest digital and social platforms, you will gain hands on insight and understanding of the digital/social discipline through video content. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing edits for content staff through logging and organizing footage
- Leading smaller internal editing projects
- Assisting and leading development of rough cuts for client projects
- Organization and archiving of raw video files
- Providing assistance in planning and organizing content ideas for client shoots
- Brainstorming concepts, platforms, and programs
- Researching competitive activity, industry trends, property opportunities, etc.
- Some travel (including weekend travel) may be required to assist with onsite video capture
- A minimum of an Associate’s (2 year) degree in Video Production or similar field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Fluent with Adobe Creative suite and Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Please provide links to your social presences, we want people who ‘walk the talk’
- Communicate with concise and clear language
- Focus on details to exceed client expectations and prioritize and complete tasks according to project timelines
- Contribute ideas and solutions that lead to the success of the MKTG team and client accounts
MKTG offers a great compensation package; a flexible work environment; and a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative work culture. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.