MKTG is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles via sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement and sponsorship marketing. MKTG’s mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, FedEx, P&G and Toyota. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
At MKTG, we offer a unique and rewarding program for anyone seeking entry into the lifestyle marketing industry. The Trainee Program is a six-month, full time, fully immersive employment opportunity that has proven to be an ideal way for individuals to gain practical industry experience. A full-time permanent position at the end of the program is based on performance and position availability and is not guaranteed.
The MKTG Digital Strategy team ensures that clients fully utilize and optimize their sponsorship assets from a social and digital perspective. As the MKTG Digital Strategy trainee you will become involved with all aspects of the process on your assigned account; with an emphasis on digital strategy, as well as engagement planning and execution of activations. Through extensive research, writing, creative ideation and in-depth immersion in the latest digital and social platforms, you will gain hands on insight and understanding of the digital/social discipline via sports and entertainment sponsorships. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing status reports and timelines for client meetings/calls and attending related sessions
- Researching and preparing reports for the latest digital, social and mobile platform updates
- Contributing to program recommendations and recaps
- Developing an understanding of digital/social measurement and assisting in recapping program results
- Providing assistance in planning, organizing and routing content calendars for social programs; including involvement with Creative and Video Production teams in creating assets
- Supporting influencer marketing programs; including helping to craft talent recommendations and monitoring adherence to contract deliverables and associated timelines
- Brainstorming concepts, platforms, and programs across all agency accounts
- Researching competitive activity, industry trends, property opportunities, etc.
- Assistance with account management functions; including supporting finance/billing requests
- Some travel (including weekend travel) may be required based on account needs
- A minimum of an Associate’s (2 year) degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of social publishing tools, WordPress, HTML5, or other digital coding fluency a plus
- Please provide links to your social presences, we want people who ‘walk the talk’
- Communicate with concise and clear language
- Focus on details to exceed client expectations and prioritize and complete tasks according to project timelines
- Contribute ideas and solutions that lead to the success of the MKTG team and client accounts
MKTG offers a great compensation package; a flexible work environment; and a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative work culture. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.