MKTG is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles via sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement and sponsorship marketing. MKTG’s mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, FedEx, P&G and Toyota. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
At MKTG, we offer a unique and rewarding program for anyone seeking entry into the lifestyle marketing industry. The Trainee Program is a six-month, full time, fully immersive employment opportunity that has proven to be an ideal way for individuals to gain practical industry experience. A full-time permanent position at the end of the program is based on performance and position availability and is not guaranteed.
The MKTG Sponsorship Strategies & Activation (SSA) team provides sponsorship management and consulting services to clients across multiple industries, typically surrounding sports or entertainment. As a Sponsorship Strategies & Activation (SSA) Trainee, you will be assigned to specific client accounts and will be involved with the entire account management process from creative planning to program execution. Through research, writing, and creative ideation, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the sports and entertainment sponsorship industry. You will report to a SSA Associate or Manager and primary responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to program recommendations and recaps
- Distribute and rout sponsorship assets for our clients
- Write point-of-view documents on potential partnerships
- Brainstorm concepts, platforms, and programs across all agency accounts
- Research competitive activity, industry trends, property opportunities, and more
- Prepare status reports for client meetings
- Design and order branded giveaways/merchandise
- Some travel (including weekends) may be required based on account needs
- College degree (Bachelor’s or Associate’s) preferred, relevant experience will also be considered
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of social/digital media marketing is ideal
- Communicate with concise and clear language
- Focus on details to exceed client expectations and prioritize and complete tasks according to project timelines
- Contribute ideas and solutions that lead to the success of the MKTG team and client accounts
MKTG offers a great compensation package; a flexible work environment; and a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative work culture. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.