The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the field sales organization. Sales development representatives must be quick on their feet, excel in having conversations online, through email and by phone. We are great researchers, have a positive outlook and are not easily discouraged. Sales Development Representatives will partner with field sales representatives and marketing to generate demand with outbound prospecting and qualifying inbound leads.
What we are looking for
- College diploma/university degree required.
- High level of commitment to exceptional relationship building and customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Understanding of IT operations a plus.
- Learn and maintain a fundamental understanding of the product technology
- Conduct research on assigned accounts and contacts by mastering the use of key prospecting tools.
- Develop an understanding of our prospects business issues and how we can solve them.
- Execute database and telemarketing campaigns to educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Call into senior IT management at Fortune 5000 companies as part of cold call lead generation, inbound lead development and opportunity qualification.
- Qualify leads and prospects based on defined criteria.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track all activities.
- Attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Achieve quarterly activity/sales metric quotas
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.