Video Production Internship
Earthhub.TV is a newly formed non profit that creates and hosts videos about the earth and its environments, as well as advocating and facilitating action on a local level. Our main office is in Shelburne Falls, MA but due to the pandemic this internship will be remote until it is safe to do otherwise. Interns are expected to work 5-25 hours a week and we can be flexible with peoples schedules. Check-ins will be conducted through online meetings and emails. Earthhub.tv is looking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including the ability to plan and produce video media. This intern will be assisting our video production director with production of new media as well as other key tasks that take place in the formation of creating and hosting videos online. The candidate will be best suited if they possess a drive to help the earth and a temperament to do so cheerfully.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and flexibility in order to integrate into our small and unique team. We are excited to share this opportunity with our interns as Earthhub.tv grows into the online world and to experience how digital media can be used as a vehicle for social and environmental change.
- Contribute to video planning and production
- OS data cataloging, organizing, and storage
- Aid in creation of graphics and titles
- Work with teams as they acquire materials and move footage to editing stage
- Work with teams during editing stage and move to final production
- Understanding of cameras and drones helpful
- Understanding of audio recording and manipulation helpful
- Must be able to edit photos
- Must be able to produce/edit video media
- Comfortable working remotely with regular check-ins
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Practical experience with non profit launch and multiple video campaigns
- Mentoring and training opportunities with an experienced entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to participate in networking and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Action for the Earth!