About this Job
Market available properties to prospective clients. Match clients with apartments that meet their needs and show these apartments to them. Act as intermediary between clients and landlords throughout the application and leasing process to ensure everyone’s requirements are met.
· Bachelor’s Degree prefer
· Must be able to demonstrate cooperative behavior/attitude with team members
· Willingness to grow and learn both personally and professionally
· Must be legally authorized to work in United States, accept OPT or CPT students
· Must have sales and marketing skills
· Real Estate License in MA State preferred
· Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
· Research the market, its available listings, and area amenities;
· Advertise properties for rent;
· Communicate clearly with both clients and landlords;
· Show properties to clients;
· Discuss conditions of rentals or sales;
· Draw up any necessary paperwork—application, lease, etc.
About East Coast Realty
East Coast Realty’s professionally trained salespeople are here to help you find an apartment that fits your needs at a time that’s convenient for you. Because we’re open every day of the week, an appointment is never necessary. East Coast Realty’s sales and management division is recognized as the area’s finest. Personal, honest service and long-standing relationships allow East Coast Realty to match buyers and sellers in a timely and professional fashion. We are committed to providing buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters an experience that is second to none.