Company: East Coast Realty
Employee Type: Full-time or Part time
Time: 3-9 Months, 20-40 hours/week
Industry: Real Estate/Property Management
- Develop and publish engaging content to build brand and product awareness to our social media communities.
- Manages daily operations of websites, e-newsletters, and digital publications.
- Work within the organization to develop category specific content to support the education and engagement of our online consumers.
- Work on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content and off-line events or activities.
- Develop processes for the effective and efficient assignment, collection, and publishing of digital content from internal collaborators (editorial type role). Ensure consistent “voice” of all online content.
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
- Implement Social Listening program and develop supporting analysis/ reporting.
- Work on the Video Project, including video shooting, editing, and cutting, of the company to support marketing and brand building.
- Attend special company events and publish content to share with our followers.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space to adapt and modify short- and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives.
- Ability to utilize editorial background with marketing experience to create, improve and optimize digital and social content
- Work with the team to plan and organize offline activities
*The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good online experience for our prospective customers and build customer loyalty for future business.
- Highly effective writing skills for multiple audiences and channels.
- Experience with key social media channels.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Knowledge of and experience with of SEO a plus.
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and Acrobat.
- Ability to work in groups and independently while managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative and professional team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English
The right candidates will be offered the opportunity for advancement within our company.
East Coast Realty’s professionally trained salespeople are here to help you find an apartment that fits your needs at a time that’s convenient for you. Because we’re open every day of the week, an appointment is never necessary.
East Coast Realty’s sales and management division is recognized as the area’s finest. Personal, honest service and long-standing relationships allow East Coast Realty to match buyers and sellers in a timely and professional fashion.
We are committed to providing buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters an experience that is second to none.