As a Quantum Cloud Engineer intern, you will bridge the gap between Entropica’s quantum computing research and the deployment of our work to the cloud. You will help optimize code to run on all available computing architectures and you will be our connection with partner cloud distribution channels.
- You are pursuing a degree in physics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a closely related discipline.
- Excellent programming skills in Python, C, C++ (GPU programming is a nice plus)
- You are experienced in scientific computing with HPC and commercial cloud hardware (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- You have experience in multicore, distributed and parallel computing
- Great understanding of software engineering best practices
- In general, you will help us to speed up our transition from research company to a software powerhouse in the cloud!
We are looking for team members who can work together on the most inspiring problems in quantum computing. Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic, highly motivated, quick learners with a passion for asking and answering unfathomable scientific questions. Specifically, this is a blueprint of the list of soft skills we seek in people:
- Being caring, genuine, respectful and excited by working in a diverse team
- The ability to prioritize and plan your own time to deliver against both short and long-term goals, and to embrace a healthy sense of urgency
- A collaborative attitude, with a willingness to cooperate across disciplines
- Great communication skills, to easily share complex ideas with the Team
- Curiosity! A fundamental requirement to fully embrace work with us
Time Commitment: Full-Time (~30-40 hours/week)
See more at our Notion page: https://www.notion.so/Entropica-Labs-Jobs-Opening-a10275ae915d47f8bd4eec47362112aa