Epay World LLC is a fast growing full service payment processing company, work with clients from an array of different industries to streamline their electronic payments and collections. Because of our huge growth, Epay World is now seeking an energetic, outgoing, professional Office Assistant for our new branch office in Miami. EPay World, LLC seeks full time Office Assistant.
Duties for this position include:
- Greets external and internal clients, candidates with professionalism and courtesy, conveys information and answers general questions about Epay World, LLC. Directs visitors as needed.
- Answers telephones, transfers calls and takes messages.
- Distributes incoming faxes to the appropriate party within the office.
- Assist in routine administrative duties of the department including distribution of copies, filing, correspondence, reports and other documents as business needs dictate.
- Reviews all contracts and ensures that all agreements are completed accurately.
- Assist with answering general questions from the entire Sales Team.
- Assists the Human Resources Department with a variety of functions including
- Filing, data input, updating employee information, and other support functions
- Assist with Employee Recognition process.
- Draft and edit documents as required.
- Recruitment of part time employees including posting positions, screening, coordinating with managers, processing new hire paperwork and onboarding.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
· Associate Degree in related field (preferred) however an additional 2 years’ experience may be substituted for degree.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office setting with an emphasis on administrative assistant, customer service and/or human resources is required.
· Detailed oriented.
· Professional, Outgoing, and approachable.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word).
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org