Have you recently graduated or will be graduating in 2020 from college and looking to explore a sales career with an industry leader? Are you a highly innovative, upbeat, self-motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced, and customer focused environment? If yes, please consider joining Fidelity Investments’ sales teams where you will become part of a team that is committed to cultivating and developing your career in financial services.
THE SKILLS YOU BRING
- Recent or upcoming college student graduating between May 2020 through December 2021 – All majors and degree programs are welcomed
- Ability to obtain, or currently possess, Series 7 and 63/66 licenses (required)
- Effective communication skills and aptitude for sales and comfortable interacting with others
- Sales acumen and proven ability to articulate a successful sales process
- Robust problem-solving skills and engaged in asking questions, sharing thoughts & offering solutions
- Demonstrated leadership experience within school, extra-curricular activities, and/or professional settings
- Proven collaborator who takes initiatives and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
At Fidelity, we offer 2 options for entry-level sales roles to meet your career goals and expand your sales acumen:
Fidelity Institutional Sales Development Program: (Locations available: Smithfield, RI and Westlake, TX)
Partner with our internal & external wholesaler teams during this year-long program designed to guide you how to develop and maintain relationships with our institutional clients, with the focus on building sales momentum in our mutual funds business.
- Receive training and education from peers, mentors, and senior team members regarding knowledge of financial services and our sales approach to deliver on exceptional partnerships for our institutional clients
- Support, mentoring, dedicated study time and training materials while you prepare to obtain your FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
Workplace Planning Associate Role: (Locations available: Jacksonville, FL, Covington, KY, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT, Merrimack, NH and Westlake, TX)
Join with our personal investing team to develop and maintain relationships with brokerage clients across the spectrum of Fidelity products and services we offer. Master our consultative sales method while working with clients over the phone and growing your relationship management and financial consulting skills.
- Invaluable training from peers, mentors, and leadership members regarding knowledge of financial services and our consultative sales approach, and what it takes to deliver exceptional service for our personal investing clients
- Support, mentoring, dedicated study time and training materials while you prepare to obtain your FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
- 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
- Opportunities to volunteer and give to your local community during work hours
- Workplace wellness initiatives, weekly meditation calls, and company subsidized balanced meal options at onsite cafeterias
- To learn about additional benefits, click here.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For more information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
This opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity University Talent.