Is it time to realize everything you can do? Develop your talents? Learn new skills? At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together in our small teams; it’s about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go above and beyond for our customers and each other. We ask and act on our associates’ input on everything from busting through customer issues to designing our workspace.
THE SKILLS YOU BRING
- Recent or upcoming college graduate between May 2019 through December 2020 – All majors welcomed!
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Unwavering commitment towards helping others
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Desire for continual learning and dedication to study and apply new concepts in order to obtain your financial licenses
This is a full-time, hourly position that offers the opportunity for overtime based on the business needs and your availability.
- Bring a new point of view and eagerness to help us to build relationships with customers and meet various metrics
- Collaborate and partner with team members to identify, resolve, and address various situations
- Educate customers on options to enhance their financial security
- Facilitate timely, accurate, and efficient transactions for customers
- Support quality improvement initiatives
- Receive support, mentoring, and dedicated study time and training materials while you prepare to obtain your FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Gain invaluable education about financial services and our approach to delivering exceptional customer service
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
- 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
- Opportunities to volunteer and give to your local community during work hours
- Workplace wellness initiatives, weekly meditation calls, and company subsidized balanced meal options at onsite cafeterias
- To learn about additional benefits, click here.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
This opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity University Talent.