Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 Rotational Future Leaders Development Program today!
As a 2021 Rotational Future Leaders Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
You will develop a strong understanding of FIS’s structure and strategy and will be well equipped to enter a role within the business after the two year program completion. Rotations expose you to business modeling, consulting and advisory services, project management, data analytics, and business analysis which are all critical foundational elements of strong business acumen.
This two-year full-time rotational program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
What You Will Be Doing
- Four six month rotations
- Special project required per rotation
- Interacting with leadership while expanding on your existing leadership skills
- Developing, interpreting, and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control
- Performing technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Gather, analyze, prepare, and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership involvement in your community or university
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Develop and Grow Within FIS – Solving for the Future!
FIS is a leader in technology and services that helps businesses and communities thrive by advancing commerce and the financial world.
For over 50 years, FIS has continued to drive growth for clients around the world by creating tomorrow’s technology, solutions and services to modernize today’s businesses and customer experiences. By connecting merchants, banks and capital markets, we use our scale, apply our deep expertise and data-driven insights, innovate with purpose to solve for our clients’ future, and deliver experiences that are more simple, seamless and secure to advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people across 50+ countries, dedicated to helping our clients be ahead of what’s next. FIS offers more than 450 solutions and processes over $75b of transactions around the planet. FIS is a Fortune 500® company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.