What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
The Client Success team follows the Client for Life Philosophy. Individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client’s business priorities, breakdown challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of Gartner services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
What you’ll do
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices ensuring they are successful in the utilization of their Gartner subscription; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Introduce Gartner services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
- Collaborate with internal Gartner partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s Degree
- Some relevant professional or internship experience
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. All Gartner associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The Client Services Organization is a global team, and applicants with unrestricted work authorization in the United States, United Kingdom, or Spain are encouraged to apply.
Applicants with unrestricted work authorization in India or Singapore, where Gartner has additional Client Services Centers of Excellence, are encouraged to explore and apply to appropriate opportunities in those countries.
Join our team
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders — guiding them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Take your next step with us!
Job Requisition ID:48100