Global Atlantic is one of the fastest growing companies in the Life and Annuity industry. We’re focused on the U.S. retirement and life insurance markets with a broad range of annuities and life insurance options, as well as reinsurance solutions. Our success is driven by competitive, innovative product designs, leading investment management and integrated risk management, along with highly experienced leadership.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The position is open to rising seniors from any field of study, preferably within the Business field. The Intern will join our Hartford Office on the Digital Customer Experience team. The Digital Customer Experience Intern position is data intensive. Tasks will require the Intern to gather data and conduct research regarding digital capabilities and efficiencies across multiple industries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting research in consumer preferences and related digital capabilities
- Propose new processes to maximize consumer exposure experience and improve interactions
- Have a creative and data mindset when recommending and developing new processes
- Assist in implementation and analysis of new capabilities
- Digital Customer Experience:
- Learning how the process of digitization impacts the company and its needs
- Working extensively with team members to review research and share creative approaches to existing processes
- Understanding channels where digital interactions are preferred
- Supporting ad hoc requests, requires a strong background in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Developing and preparing presentations
- Working together in collaboration with various groups to respond to client needs
- Currently enrolled in a four-year degree program, preferably in the Business field
- Strong data and creative driven mindset
- Able to leverage Microsoft Office tools to complete requests and develop presentations
- Outstanding academic record and high level of personal integrity
- Flexible individuals who are both creative and commercial, and are comfortable managing multiple work streams and projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, inquisitive, and a high initiative to take on projects that cover new ground for the team and the company
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
At Global Atlantic, enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, with a focus on pay equity and flexibility. We are proud to support work/life balance with flexible work arrangements that meet individual and business needs. A casual dress code, above-average paid time off, parental and military leave, adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the extra perks that make Global Atlantic a great place to work. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
In Hartford, we actively partner with the Habitat for Humanity, Hands on Hartford, Hartford Public Library and Journey Home.
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future