Global Atlantic is one of the fastest growing companies in the Life and Annuity industry. We’re focused on the U.S. retirement and life insurance markets with a broad range of annuities and life insurance options, as well as reinsurance solutions. Our success is driven by competitive, innovative product designs, leading investment management and integrated risk management, along with highly experienced leadership.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
As a key contributor within the Global Atlantic Operations group, the Product Operations Intern will have the responsibility to continuously improve product processes and controls to provide outstanding product support to all areas of Global Atlantic. The successful candidate will interface regularly with Third Party Administrators (TPAs) and other locations and departments within Global Atlantic. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Using product knowledge, participate in resolving questions and projects with inforce policies and partnering with the TPA’s to provide analysis on products.
- Respond to escalated service issues and production problems.
- Develop, test and maintain Excel spreadsheet calculation tools for TPAs.
- Review new and audit existing TPA processes and procedures involving product calculations.
- Participate on projects to deliver new, innovative life insurance products.
- Perform detailed calculation testing of policy administrative systems and product illustration systems.
- Demonstrated Excel expertise.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for delivery to a variety of audiences.
- High energy level and internal motivation.
- Adaptable, can seamlessly maintain effort and focus when priorities change.
- Learning mindset, focus on continuous process improvement.
- Results-oriented, with ability to execute multiple high-priority items simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented, with ability to test complex calculations and spot gaps in current processes.
- Ambition and desire to succeed by delivering quality and effective results
At Global Atlantic, enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, with a focus on pay equity and flexibility. We are proud to support work/life balance with flexible work arrangements that meet individual and business needs. A casual dress code, above-average paid time off, parental and military leave, adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the extra perks that make Global Atlantic a great place to work. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
In Boston we actively partner with the Cradles to Crayons, Stand Up2 Cancer, Let’s Get Ready, the Salvation Army and many other volunteer organizations in Boston area. many others. Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future