We recently reached Goaloop’s beta launch and are gearing up for an exciting year ahead! We are seeking three Marketing + Business Development Interns to become important members of our small, innovative team.
You will gain experience in all aspects critical to the growth of a startup, from social media campaigns and content marketing to unconventional PR and forging strategic partnerships. You will be encouraged to participate in brainstorming sessions and to contribute your ideas.
Got a goal? Goaloop it! State your goal on Goaloop, and people and resources appear to help you achieve it. Goaloop helps you reach your goals, and connects the world through goals. If your goal is to learn the piano, you’ll see goals to teach the piano. Connecting goals, we can achieve anything together!
Most social networks connect the world based on ‘who’, Goaloop connects the world based on ‘what’ — what your goals are. Our model expands social circles, increases commercial opportunities, and skyrockets collaboration and innovation.
We are a small, growing team, located close to Columbia University’s main campus in New York City. We welcome great candidates near and far; working remotely is an option — we come together for team meetings, in person and online, depending on your location.
Milestones to date:
– Developed sophisticated technology and launched beta of global platform, live at goaloop.com
– Goaloop is patent pending
– Raised $1.3 Million to date
– Exceptional team and Advisory Board
– We are an Astia company
– Our launch partners include the YWCA of NYC, The Rao Institute, and Ellevate (formerly 85 Broads)
– Our IP Portfolio includes several registered trademarks, including:
– Connecting the world through goals
– The Goal Market
– The Goal Engine
– The Goal Network
– Get found and find others based on goals
– Where goals and money meet
– We’re banking on your goals
– Reach and market your full potential
– The Goal Index – Got a goal?
– Swing – Logos (3 design marks)
– We have a Co-Existence Agreement with Google
– We are launching with two revenue streams
Fall and Spring semester internships are usually on a part-time basis while Summer and Winter internships are usually full-time, however, we are committed to involving students and graduates who are a great match and we remain open to flex schedules. Join us and become an important member of our innovative and determined team!
Desired Skills & Experience
We are partial to candidates who meet the following description:
– You are passionate about Goaloop and connecting the world through goals
– You have read or are interested in reading: “TRACTION: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth,” published in October 2015 by successful startup founders
– You are an original, analytical and creative thinker
– You are able to execute on ideas — not only come up with them
– You are familiar with various marketing tools and platforms, including cutting-edge resources and methods
– You love the challenge and opportunities of marketing
– You are a social media user or expert, and are familiar or interested in learning apps/sites such as Buffer
– You are daring but can also follow directions
– You enjoy forging and cultivating partnerships
– You have experience/interest in webinars and real-world meet-ups
– You are interested in or already familiar with various analytic platforms
– You seek excellence in everything you do, and if you fall short of your expectations, you get back up and strive to do your best again
– You thrive on working both independently as well as with a team
– You are excited about the opportunity to help launch the world’s Goal Market® and to connect the world through goals.