Would you like to gather job experiences and build your resume?
Do you seek to become part of a team and make an impact with your work?
Are you ready to take responsibility and grow with new challenges?
If so, this internship is for you!
Who We Are:
Goldfein is a national law firm specializing in providing business and legal solutions to major financial institutions. Our fast-paced, hardworking teams are dedicated to giving our clients top-notch service as our highest priority. Aligned with our clients’ needs, our professional claims management team led by licensed attorneys provides cutting-edge services using the most current technology and data systems.
Goldfein is supported by its four pillars:
- Data Management and Analytics
- Technology, Automation, and Intelligence
- Claims Management and Servicing Support
- Legal Services and Litigation
Founded in 2008, our corporate offices are located in Alpharetta, GA with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Nashville, TN; Hartford, CT; Charlotte, NC; Uniondale, NY; Paramus, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Miami, FL; and Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Jackson, MS; Birmingham, AL; Baton Ruge, LA; and Charleston, SC.
What We Value:
- Positive attitude
- Hard work
- Willingness to help
Goldfein Claims Management offers different PAID internship positions for Summer 2021 to allow you to gain valuable work experience. We don’t require you to have any previous experience. If you choose to participate in our internship program, we are also offering college credit if required for your degree completion.
As an intern, you will be provided with resources, tools and guidance to set you up for success. You will be working on real-world projects that contribute to the bigger picture, and we need your help in making that possible. You will be able to cultivate your skills by participating in these projects, and you will also be able to obtain lifelong connections with other interns!
Our part-time internship schedule is Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST.
What We Offer:
- College or University credit
- Letters of Recommendations
- Verification of employment
- Exposure to different fields of study
- Industry-relative work experience
What You’ll Do:
For our business management internship position, we are looking for a candidate pursuing business management, business marketing or related degrees. Some possible projects may include preparing professional business presentations, reports and recommendations for our clients as well as developing online company branding. You will gain valuable, hands-on experience with collaborative opportunities to create key strategic deliverables.
Who You Are:
- Major in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- 3.2 GPA Minimum
- Interest in consulting and client-facing experiences
- Organized, driven, creative
- Creative and brand-focused
What You’ll Contribute:
- Literacy in Microsoft Suite, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience with internal CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Literacy in data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau is a plus
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST
- U.S. Work authorization and based in the US
- By applying to this internship, you consent to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- This is a fully remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable, and consistent.
- Candidates must have their own computer/laptop (dual monitors preferred) with minimum specs of 8gb RAM, i5 3.0GHz and 256gb SSD (not HHD), headset, high-speed internet, and webcam.