Are you interested in leading your own team and making an impact with your work?
Do you love helping and interacting with people on the phone and in virtual meetings?
Are you ready to take responsibility and grow with new challenges?
If so, this internship is for you!
Who We Are:
Goldfein is a national law firm specializing in providing business and legal solutions to major financial institutions. Our fast-paced, hardworking teams are dedicated to giving our clients top-notch service as our highest priority. Aligned with our clients’ needs, our professional claims management team led by licensed attorneys provides cutting-edge services using the most current technology and data systems.
Goldfein is supported by its four pillars:
- Data Management and Analytics
- Technology, Automation, and Intelligence
- Claims Management and Servicing Support
- Legal Services and Litigation
Founded in 2008, our corporate offices are located in Alpharetta, GA with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Nashville, TN; Hartford, CT; Charlotte, NC; Uniondale, NY; Paramus, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Miami, FL; and Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Jackson, MS; Birmingham, AL; Baton Ruge, LA; and Charleston, SC.
What We Value:
- Positive attitude
- Hard work
- Willingness to help
Goldfein Claims Management offers different PAID internship positions for Summer 2021 to allow you to gain valuable work and leadership experience. If you choose to participate in our internship program, we are also offering college credit if required for your degree completion.
As an intern, you will be provided with resources, tools and guidance to set you up for success. You will be working on real-world projects that contribute to the bigger picture, and we need your help in making that possible. You will be able to cultivate your skills by participating in these projects, and you will also be able to obtain lifelong connections with other interns!
Our part-time internship schedule is Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST.
What We Offer:
- College or University credit
- Letters of Recommendations
- Verification of employment
- Exposure to different fields of study
- Industry-relative work experience
What You Will Do:
As our Business Management Intern, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of interns, work along-side the department supervisor and operations manager, and be the liaison between the Intern Coordinator and your intern team. Your operational tasks may include reviewing and analyzing insurance documents and contracts, achieving, updating information, calling insurance adjusters and/or customers to obtain claim information, following up on payments, reviewing files for missing information, reviewing police reports for liability, investigating insurance coverage information, and maintaining our internal database. Besides managing your own operational tasks, you will also ensure that all projects assigned to your team are completed in a timely manner, answer any questions they may have, and be the main point-person between the interns and the supervisors and/or operations manager. To properly manage your team of interns, you will be required to provide training, continually provide constructive feedback, answer questions, and hold regular virtual meetings.
Who You Are:
- Enrolled in college or university with 3.2 GPA Minimum
- Interest may include business operations, leadership, project management, risk management, insurance, claims, tracking database information, contract law, and PowerBI
- Enjoy talking on the phone
- Focused and goal-oriented
What You’ll Contribute:
- Microsoft Suite, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST
- Work authorization in the United States and based in the US
- By applying to this internship, you consent to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- This is a fully remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable, and consistent.
- Candidates must have their own computer/laptop (dual monitors preferred) with minimum specs of 8gb RAM, i5 3.0GHz and 256gb SSD (not HHD), headset, high-speed internet, and webcam.