Since 1849, Gorton’s has been trusted to provide products that surpass expectations & help consumers live healthier lives by eating more seafood.
As a Consumer Insights/Marketing Research Co-op, at our Gloucester, Massachusetts headquarters, you will be involved with our Consumer Insights initiatives by actively contributing to our consumer understanding and product development, leveraging both qualitative research and quantitative data. Your responsibilities may include coordinating engagement with our online consumer community, drafting questionnaires and discussion prompts for panelists, analyzing consumer data, and providing consumer-centric recommendations and learning for the business. You will be expected to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams made up of individuals in other disciplines, including involvement with our Marketing, Sales, and Product Development activities. The goal of this assignment is to provide exposure to CPG Consumer Insights with a category leader.
Desired qualifications include:
- Student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related discipline) with evidence of academic success (prefer a student on their 2nd or 3rd Co-op)
- Related internship or co-op experience in an Insights/Market Research role is a plus
- Demonstrated eagerness to jump in and contribute
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, positive, can do attitude
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Well-developed data and analytical skills
- Negotiations skills
- Expertise in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization.
Gorton’s is an equal opportunity employer
For more information about Gorton’s and our typical campus recruiting opportunities, or to submit a cover letter and resume, visit http://gortons.com/careers