This exciting role will give you the opportunity to interface heavily with real estate owners, local market brokers and top Greystar executives. Investment Analysts are responsible for identifying new acquisition opportunities, analyzing income and expense projections, preparing and managing capital project budgets, providing financial analyses to support negotiation decisions, conducting market research, preparing due diligence materials and assisting in the preparation of investment memorandum.
Greystar has a rolling application process for our internships, meaning there is no specific deadline to apply by; applications will be accepted on a continuous basis. If a line of business has a specific deadline, it will be outlined here. We encourage you to submit your application as an indication of your interest. A Talent Acquisition Advisor will be in touch if there is further interest in next steps. We anticipate coordinating interviews beginning in January 2021 and internships are scheduled to begin in June 2021.
- Strong desire to learn the real estate industry
- A quantitative background, and analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Precise written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities with a high standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines