The Development Summer Associate will be responsible for analyzing the acquisition, entitlement, construction, capitalization, and stabilization of ground-up mixed use multifamily development. The Summer Associate in will support negotiation decisions, support the development directors, and conduct market research. The Development Summer Associate is responsible for analyzing due diligence materials and preparing investment memorandum thus must be extremely detailed orientated, organized, and process oriented. This position interfaces heavily with the Acquisitions Lead, Development Directors, Construction Managers, real estate owners, local market brokers and top Greystar executives, so applicants must have dynamic verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities. Prior multifamily excel modeling experience is required.
Greystar has a rolling application process for our internships, meaning there is no specific deadline to apply by; applications will be accepted on a continuous basis. If a line of business has a specific deadline, it will be outlined here. We encourage you to submit your application as an indication of your interest. A Talent Acquisition Advisor will be in touch if there is further interest in next steps. We anticipate coordinating interviews beginning in January 2021 and internships are scheduled to begin in June 2021.
MBA in related major, business or finance preferred
- MBA in related major, business or finance preferred
- Strong quantitative background ideally in business finance (corporate finance) and general accounting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines