Junior FPGA Developer
GTS is a leading global electronic market maker, powered by combining market expertise with innovative, proprietary technology. As a quantitative trading firm continually building for the future, GTS leverages the latest in artificial intelligence systems and sophisticated pricing models to bring consistency, efficiency, and transparency to today’s financial markets. GTS accounts for 3-5% of daily cash equities volume in the U.S. and trades over 30,000 different instruments globally, including listed and OTC equities, ETFs, futures, commodities, Fixed Income, foreign exchange, and interest rate products. GTS is the largest Designated Market Maker (DMM) at the New York Stock Exchange, responsible for nearly $12 trillion of market capitalization. Our workplace of 200 plus employees welcomes people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we take pride in our diverse workforce. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status and statuses protected by law. The GTS culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial and welcomes individuals of all kinds.
We are looking to hire a Junior hardware engineer to join a small and growing FPGA team working on developing components of an FPGA platform. There is huge scope in this role with a wide range of projects to work on. Candidates will we responsible for full stack systems and get exposure to many different layers of computing technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1- 3 years of commercial FPGA experience working as a hardware engineer
- Logic design expertise with HDLs such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL or SystemC
- Experience with EDA tools from vendors such as Synopsis, Xilinx, or Mentor Graphics
- C/C++/Python experience a plus
Visa sponsorship available for the right candidate.
We are proud to employ some of the leading talent in the industry, and we work to ensure our employees enjoy a high quality-of-life.
What We Offer:
- A selection of healthcare plans for you and your family, some 100% employer paid; with coverage starting on day one
- In-office perks – Free lunch daily and access to a fully stocked pantry (when working in the office).
- Casual dress code (when working in the office).
We do not post or share salary ranges externally, any online salary estimates may not be accurate.