From macroeconomic forecasts to international relations and industry research to individual event analysis, our team develops a deep understanding and insights for the firm and our stakeholders. Our analysis is centered on event and macro condition focused research mining big data generated around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing research. Global Research produces original, fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies with an international relation and policy foundation. Our research teams continually identify and analyze information, strategic issues and trends that affect societies, industries, and markets on a regional and global scale.
- Conduct in-depth research on current events related to international relations and their impacts on various industries.
- Provide insightful analysis on how global events influence different markets, helping our team understand potential opportunities and challenges.
- Anticipate and evaluate the outcomes of these events, presenting a comprehensive report of potential implications and future projections.
- Participate in the process of report compilation, taking ownership of all aspects from conceptualization to writing and editing.
- Assist in the development of report concepts, structures, and layouts for podcast episodes.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new research perspectives and ideas.
- Submit your resume.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of global affairs, market trends, and industry dynamics.
- Possess strong skills in research, analysis, and report writing.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively on research concepts and draft versions.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively articulate research findings and insights.
- Priority given to currently pursuing or have recently completed a degree in International Relations, Economics, Business, or a related field.
This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to gain hands-on experience and develop their skills in a collaborative and innovative environment. We value curiosity, passion, and a desire to learn. If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you.