Horvath & Tremblay is one of the most active and successful Investment Real Estate Brokerage and Advisory firms in the United States. Our industry leading group, assists clients with the acquisition & disposition of investment real estate throughout the United States. In the past 4 years our team has successfully closed 1,000+ transactions and over $4.0 billion of Investment Real Estate transactions.
Our premier locations offer many amenities and conveniences for its staff, agents, and clients. The office design is unique for the industry, there are no private offices, all agents, both senior and junior are working together collaboratively on the trading floor. We were recently honored as one of the top 10 Commercial Real Estate Workplaces in the United States.
Horvath & Tremblay is looking to strategically grow its team of Sales Associates and expand our presence on the East Coast and in the Midwest. We are looking for hard working, driven, and passionate individuals that want to have a long- term career within Investment Real Estate Sales. Sales Associates will need to be able to assess client needs, build and maintain client relationships, execute sales, provide excellent client service and follow-up. This is a full production role and candidates must have experience building lasting relationships while dealing with high volume of activity.
- Demonstrate and convey a solid understanding of business and build trust with clients
- Close deals and serve customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Collaborate and network to build lasting relationships with a variety of
- Deal with a high volume of calls and emails and prioritize and organize
- Proficiency with common computer programs- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be trustworthy and results driven to sell effectively
- Sales individuals from other industries that have a successful track record of new business development and have consistently demonstrated strong client relationship skills that have produced repeat client business
- Experienced Commercial Real Estate Brokers that have a successful track record of new business development and have consistently demonstrated strong client relationship skills that have produced repeat client business
- Individuals that have a passion for real estate, excellent communication skills, and have the drive and aptitude to succeed
- Immediate, Uncapped Earning Potential
- Proven Mentorship Program with Senior Executives
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Brand New, State-of-the-Art Offices
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Innovative Sales and Industry Training Platform
- CRE Top 10 Best Commercial Real Estate Workplace in the US