JVS is a non-profit, non-sectarian agency. Our mission is to empower individuals from diverse communities to find employment and build careers; and to partner with employers to hire, develop, and retain productive workforces.
JVS provides a broad range of services including adult education, skills training, job readiness training, job placement, and support, and access to post-secondary education. JVS assists employers in their search for well-qualified job applicants and their initiatives to upgrade the skills of their incumbent workforce.
The IT department is responsible for all aspects of technology including Cybersecurity. One of the the department’s goals is to become SOC Type II compliant. To achieve this goal, we must write IT policies and communicate these policies to all employees.
Assist with updates and the creation IT policies and to ensure the policies are written clearly and concisely.
· Work with CIO to prioritize the creation of the policies
· Meet with IT team members to gather information and feedback on policies
· Create or update policies
• Good understanding of technology
• Willingness to do research
• Good writing skills
• Good at communication and listening