Understanding People, Inspiring Growth
Brand Strategy Analyst (formerly MaPS) – Summer 2021 Start
Open to Multiple Locations
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are seeking market research professionals with 0-2 years’ experience to join our team summer 2021! This entry level position is an integral part of our project teams and is involved in all phases of our global market research projects. Analysts are heavily involved in questionnaire design, data analysis and interpretation, and working in small teams to deliver results. The Analyst role is the heart and soul of what we do.
Brand Strategy (formerly MaPS) is famous for our highly sophisticated custom market research approaches, robust analytic capabilities, and strategic marketing consulting services. We use connected data intelligence to unlock insights that help clients drive growth.
- Designing research questionnaires to address client’s research objective
- Managing day to day processes throughout a project including study programmers, data collection vendors and data processing facilities
- Monitoring and communicating the study’s progress to the team and suggesting adjustments to the study when needed
- Working closely with team members from all business levels and across multiple time zones
- Analyzing and interpreting data and statistical models for client deliverables and ad hoc requests
- Assisting in the development of story-driven reports by synthesizing market research data
Successful Analysts within the Brand Strategy team (a specialty group within Kantar Analytics) are intellectually curious, strategic thinkers, and excellent communicators. They love data and how it can tell a story. We hire for this role directly from college or from industry, so most incoming Analysts have 0-2 years’ of relevant experience. We want candidates who have a deep desire to learn and have a strong work ethic. Additional requirements include:
- BA/BS in any discipline
- Demonstrated interest in marketing research
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Robust oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in marketing research and/or statistics is desirable, but not required
**Cover letter required**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.