Company Description: Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We’re transparent with our employees. You’ll hear updates on company financials, how we’re performing against bonus goals, and how we’re responding to challenges we face.
- We’re growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re fun. You’ll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
Company Website: www.keplergrp.com
Job Description: The Client Solutions team owns our client relationships, leading communication of Kepler’s strategic guidance and ensuring that internal teams meet and exceed clients’ goals. They’re home to ad operations, campaign project management, and overarching client planning.
As a Client Solutions Analyst you’ll take ownership of daily campaign project management and key technical operations in the tech platforms we use, while providing critical support for media plan development and client relationship management. You’ll succeed as a CSA if you’re a natural leader, have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and are a creative problem solver with an instinct to use data.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert in leveraging digital media channels for maximum impact – including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others
- Work closely with your leader and other Kepler team members to design and plan media programs that deliver breakthrough client results
- Execute and monitor campaigns for assigned clients, including all aspects of campaign setup. Measure performance using sophisticated data analysis
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interest and/or experience in marketing and client services, ideally in digital media (display, mobile, social and search)
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment