The Director of Digital Media is a new position on the Leading Women of Tomorrow (LWT) corporate staff team. The Director of Media will have the opportunity to manage all LWT social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook, as well as lead a team of blog writers. This is an entirely virtual position, so all applicants must have access to a computer to be able to work remotely.
- Spearhead the development of original social media content.
- Manage all Leading Women of Tomorrow social media accounts, including Instagram and Facebook.
- Develop graphics using Canva to post to LWT social media platforms.
- Oversee the Leading Women of Tomorrow writer team and the blog.
- Lead the development of community newsletters.
- Speak on behalf of Leading Women of Tomorrow to press sources.
- Currently attending or recently graduated from an Accredited Post-Secondary Institution (an undergraduate or graduate program).
- Must be able to commit 5-10 hours per week to the position.
- This is an entry-level position, little to no experience required, all training will be provided.
- Proficient experience with social media and designing Canva graphics.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage both big-picture and day-to-day logistics.
- Skilled at project management and delegating tasks to team members.
- Ability to stay organized while coordinating multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Possession of a self-starter attitude and a willingness to take initiative.
- Passion for empowering women to pursue careers in public service.