Regional Program Managers are crucial to the oversight of Leading Women of Tomorrow (LWT)’s collegiate chapters. They will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Chapter Development to start new LWT chapters across the nation, support existing chapters, and help facilitate programming efforts in that region. This is an entirely virtual position, so all applicants must have access to a computer to be able to work remotely.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for affiliated Leading Women of Tomorrow chapters in their respective region.
- Coordinate outreach to universities in their respective region to help start new affiliated chapters.
- Conduct interviews with applicants to select the first executive board for a given chapter.
- Facilitate the first officer meeting of new chapters in their respective region to review responsibilities, expectations, and provide advice.
- Check-in with new chapters that have not officially affiliated with their university.
- Regularly follow-up with established chapters and provide guidance when necessary.
- Assist the Director of Chapter Development with follow-up through quarterly Chapter Update Forms.
- Assist the Director of Chapter Programming in coordinating regional events.
- Currently attending or recently graduated from an Accredited Post-Secondary Institution (an undergraduate or graduate program).
- Must be able to commit 5-10 hours per week to the position.
- This is an entry-level position, little to no experience required, all training will be provided.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing, and active listening.
- Ability to stay organized while managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for building strong working relationships.
- Possession of a self-starter attitude and willingness to take initiative.
- Basic familiarity with Google Drive programs, such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, and Google Forms.
- Passion for empowering women to pursue careers in public service.