Are you passionate about Fashion, Social Media, and Empowering Women?
LookyLoo is the newest fashion social media platform. We strive to help women feel their BEST inside and out! Our marketing team is looking to hire a Social Media Management Intern. The role involves learning social media management skills, content creation, and community management.
- Assist in Creating and Editing Monthly Social Media Calendars
- Author Weekly Blog Posts across our Social Media Campaigns
- Assist in Recruiting Influencers and Community Management
- Developing On-Brand Video Content for Promotional Purposes
- Using Content Management Systems to Upload Monthly Social Media Calendars, Visuals, & Blogs
- Tracking Audience Engagement and Social Media Analytics to Assess Campaign Effectiveness
- Sharing your Ideas and Perspectives Freely to Grow and Achieve Your Goals for the Internship!
- Open to Students in Communications, Marketing, Business, or Journalism
- A Passion for Social Media and Emerging Platforms
- Dedicated Individual Who is On-Trend and Understands Social Media User Behavior
- Experience Using Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Graphic Design Experience
- Video Production Experience
- Photo Editing Experience
To learn more about LookyLoo, visit our website or any of our social media!